CT Technologist in Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Are you looking for a new CT Technologist opportunity? Apply to this new opening in the Atlanta, Georgia area!
Quick Job Details:
- Full-time, permanent hire
- Day shift
- Full benefits package (401k, mental/dental/vision insurance, PTO, etc)
- Competitive salary
- CT Radiographers are responsible for preparing and positioning patients for all exams, administering and monitoring oral and IV contrast administration, developing and adhering to protocols for exams, and having the ability to use all CT equipment in order to produce examinations of acceptable quality to insure that the study is complete for interpretation by the Radiologist.
- ARRT (CT) certification
- Associate's Degree in Science (or higher)
- Experience is preferred (but new grads are welcome to apply!)
Apply now for consideration! Please email a resume to email@example.com.
(Reference Code: MK4820)
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Marissa is a Healthcare Recruiter, who is excited to help you find a long term career. She will listen to what you are looking for in your next job and will help you find that perfect fit. Marissa has lived in Massachusetts her whole life, and after graduating from Boston University with a Major in Psychology, she joined KA Recruiting and moved to Boston. Outside of recruiting, she enjoys staying active, being with friends, and vacationing in Florida.