CVOR Surgical Technologist-Hiring throughout COVID-19
Warner Robins, GA
Level 1 Trauma Center Hiring CVOR Surgical Technologist
- Day Shift (6:30-3P)
- 1 day of call per month
- Under the direction of the RN, performs additional delegated duties and responsibilities in assisting in the care of the patient. Is responsible for designated equipment and supplies used in the case.
- Must accept personal responsibility for his/ her performance, communication, and relationships with others.
- Must be flexible in changing assignments, workload and learning new skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served. Prepares surgical instrumentation for sterilization and pulls together needed materials for procedures.
- Prepares the sterile field, instrumentation and equipment for surgical procedures, anticipating the needs of the surgeon, and assist the nurse ,and the anesthesia provider as needed.
Inquire Today! For more information please send your resume to email@example.com
Certified Surgical Tech
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer