Cardio RN-Hiring Throughout COVID-19
Norwalk, CT US
Top Hospital on the Connecticut Shore Hiring Cardiology Nurse!
**Eligible for Sign On Bonus**
- Coordinate and deliver patient care utilizing the Nursing Process and following all established standards of practice within State and Federal guidelines.
- Provide supervision of non-RN personnel and act as a resource for ancillary staff on assigned unit.
- Supervise unit activities when assigned to charge or clinical coordinator role.
- Act as preceptor to new staff and/or students as requested.
- Adhere to all Hospital’s policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program.
- Provide safe and therapeutic care using the values inherent in our hospital culture.
Night Shift (7p-8a) with Alternating Weekends
INQUIRE TODAY! For more information please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer