Cardiopulmonary Respiratory Therapist (DAYS and NIGHTS available)
Somerton, AZ 85350 US
A Level IV, 400-bed non-profit hospital is looking for a Cardiopulmonary Respiratory Therapist for either the DAY shift (8:00am-5:00pm) or the NIGHT shift (6:30m-6:30am). This is an amazing opportunity to work at a high performing general medical and surgical facility. It is located in sunny Arizona on the border of California.
- Associate's degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Experience as a Cardiopulmonary Respiratory Therapist
- Bachelor's degree in Respiratory Therapy
- At least 3 years of experience in respiratory care
- Experience with EPIC EHR or similar EHR system
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."