Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
Ottawa, OH 45875
Full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) needed at a top facility in Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire an experienced CRNA to administer anesthesia and anesthesia-related care under the orders of a physician, monitor and support vital life functions, and act as the patient's advocate while the patient is under anesthesia.
- Cerner EMR
- Hospital Employment, W2
- Variety of general and sedation cases, OB, Cardiac Anesthesia preferred
- Variable shifts of 5/8’s, 4/10’s, 3/12’s, 24 if competent in OB, combination of 1-12’s and 2-8’s
* Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree
* Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
* Graduate of Nurse Anesthesia education program accredited by the AANA Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
* Ohio License - RN and CRNA
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including malpractice insurance, medical and life insurance, 403 (b) Tax Deferred Annuity with 4% Employer match!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter