Certified Surgical Technologist or CST
Mohave Valley, AZ 86440 US
- Facilitates the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures. The primary purpose of the Surgical Tech position is to assist the surgeon and RN’s in operative procedures.
- Reports to the Manager of Surgical Services
- Prepares surgical operating suite with drapes, solutions, instruments, equipment and supplies.
- Ensures good working order of equipment and instruments.
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
- Passes instruments to physician during surgery.
- Continually accounts for number and location of instruments and supplies during surgery.
- Receives and processes specimens for delivery to the laboratory.
- Performs pre-operative procedures such as selection and placement of appropriate surgical instruments, supplies and equipment; to scrub and provide instruments, sutures, and other sterile supplies during surgical procedures while anticipating the needs of the surgeon.
- Performs variable duties related to the Surgery unit in accordance with established Hospital Policies and Procedures.
About the facility/hospital:
- 1 hour outside of Mohave Valley
- Our facilities offer competitive wages, benefits and opportunities to grow with tuition reimbursement and career coach.
- Great environment and a beautiful city
- Surgical Tech Certification
- Certifications: BLS required upon hire
- High School Diploma
- 2 years work experience general OR
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."