Battle Creek, MI 49015
Full-time Certifying Scientist needed at a top facility in Michigan!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Monday-Friday, 2pm to 10pm
- Bachelor’s or master’s or PhD of Science in toxicology, pharmacology, biochemistry, microbiology, chemistry, or related field required.
- Five (5) years of experience working in a laboratory environment.
- Knowledge of LC/MS/MS, have experience with either GC/MS or LC/MS/MS, and theoretical knowledge of fundamental and advanced techniques of separation science.
- Previous work experience in a high throughput laboratory (preferred).
- Learn and adhere to standard operating procedures in confirming samples for drugs in a high throughput laboratory
- Accurately receive, sort, open and review incoming samples
- Learn and accurately process samples using Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS); follow LC/MS/MS confirmation procedures; analyze, review and report test results; operate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Maintain and ensure a high level of accuracy and quality for results, records, and documentation
- Manage time effectively to maintain production levels and meet production goals
- Contribute, recommend, and develop ideas for continuous process improvement and performance for procedures, workflow, and the Quality Program
- Work efficiently, both independently and in a team-oriented environment
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401(k) with company match.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter