Kalamazoo, MI 49001 US
Position: Certifying Scientist
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Shift: M-F 2pm-10pm
- Must have five (5) years working in a toxicology laboratory.
- Must have LCMSMS experience.
- We really want people who have experience in a high-throughput laboratory.
- learn and adhere to standard operating procedures in confirming samples for drugs in a high throughput laboratory
- accurately receive, sort, open, and review incoming samples
- learn to and accurately process samples using Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS); follow LC/MS/MS confirmation procedures; analyze, review, and report test results; operate and maintain laboratory equipment
- maintain and ensure high level of accuracy and quality for results, records, and documentation
- manage time effectively to maintain production levels and meet production goals
- contribute, recommend, and develop ideas for continuous process improvement and performance for procedures, workflow, and the Quality Program
- work efficiently, both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- potentially testify at court hearings
For more information please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call/text me at 617-746-2747
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer