Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Generalist
12 Oliva Rd Wildwood, FL US
Top University Healthcare System Hiring Medical Technologist
- Evenings or Nights (8 hour shifts)
- Responsible for performance of diagnostic procedures in the area for which they are assigned.
- This position requires an individual who is highly skilled in areas that they are licensed.
- This individual helps maintain an excellent rapport between Laboratory staff and other hospital departments.
- 300+ bed hospital
- Great location in Central Florida
- Competitive compensation + benefits
- Florida license: TN - Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- Training: MLT / MT
- Previous experience
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer