Clinical Laboratory Scientist OR Medical Technologist
Bonita Spgs, FL 34133 US
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST NEEDED IN TOP FLORIDA LABORATORY
- Located in beautiful southwest Fl
- Responsible for performing clinical laboratory testing for all patient types in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Performs waived, moderate and high complexity tests in accordance with state, federal and other regulatory requirements
- Completes equipment maintenance, quality control and quality management activities in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations and departmental policies and procedures
- Evening and night shifts available
- Full benefits
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today to be considered!
- Three or four years formal education or training beyond high school or BS or BA degree required
- Successful completion of an accredited clinical laboratory technologist training program in accordance with the State of Florida Department of Health, Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel Florida Administrative Code
- Medical Technologist License required
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Xavier is a Senior Healthcare Recruiter and has been with KA since 2018, where he started as an Associate and has since worked his way up to the leadership team. He takes pride in listening to and forming personal connections with his candidates & clients, helping to ensure he finds the best possible match for each. Originally hailing from Potsdam, NY, Xavier attended Stony Brook University where he majored in Economics and double minored in Chemistry and Health & Wellness. A lifelong hockey player, Xavier is an avid Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan, and enjoys golfing, lifting weights, and spending time with family & friends.
“I have now had the pleasure of knowing Xavier Patterson for just about 2 years. He helped me with my most recent job search and application, during which he showed the highest degree of integrity, kindness, skill, insight, and perseverance. Xavier was very engaging and unwaveringly kept the interest of his client at heart, he was tenacious with the overall process that took place for me to be hired at my present employment. It’s my honor to consider him not only an accomplished business acquaintance, but also a great friend. I highly recommend Xavier and his professional recruitment services, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. He is an honest and forthright professional in his own right and does an excellent job matching company’s needs to a professional’s desires.” – Meena