Coding Coordinator (Potential to be Remote)
Top Hospital in North Dakota Hiring Coding Coordinator!
- M-F Day Shift
- Remote Position after 2 weeks
- Coding Coordinator will provide coaching and assist coding associates with coding questions. Support the coding and CDI staff in Cerner and OPTUM CAC. Subject matter expert on ICD-10-CM & PCS. Will review 3rd party coding denials and appeals and assure rebuttals are appropriate, timely and deadlines are met. Serves as a resource for HIM Director and Coding/Data Quality Manager with regards to special coding reports.
For more information please send your resume directly to email@example.com
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- RHIA or RHIT required. CCS, preferred. ICD-10 AHIMA-Certified Trainer, preferred.
- Educational Requirements
- Associates Degree in HIM required.
- Experience Requirements
- Two years of coding in acute hospital setting preferred.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Skills to systematically analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend practical courses of action using innovation, creativity, good judgment and strategic thinking.
- Possess understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools.
- Advances skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate both orally and in writing: ideas, concepts, recommendations, technical and complex information clearly and concisely in a timely manner, at a level consistent with the audience.
- Ability to produce presentation-ready slides, information packets and job aides.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer