Community Health Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Boston
Boston, MA 02101
FNP/PA Community Health Position
North Shore, MA.
My name is Chelsey Opalenik and I am a national health care recruiter for KA-Recruiting. I am currently working with a client on the North Shore of Massachusetts who is looking to add an FNP or a PA who has interest and experience in community health care! This is an amazing opportunity with both a fantastic facility and location! Below are some additional details about the position and the facility. I would love to schedule a time to chat with you on the phone about the position. Feel free to email me back, call my direct line at , or schedule a time on my calendar that works for you
About the Facility: A community health center about 20 miles North of Boston focused on providing comprehensive primary care to all individuals in need. They also offer a great loan repayment program!
About the Position: Looking for a NP/PA who has at least two years of experience in community health and has a passion for providing care to all in need. You will be joining a primary care team. Duties include:
- Providing care/services to walk-in's and scheduled patients
- Examination/diagnosis/treatment of patients
- Being part of a PCT and communicating effectively.
- BSN, Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Graduate of a certified Physician Assistant program
- Two plus years’ of experience in community or ambulatory care. Preference will be given to bilingual/bicultural individuals who are Spanish or Portuguese.
- Massachusetts Licensure
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter