Critical Clinical Care Coordinator/ICU Manager
Riverton, WY 82501 US
Critical Clinical Care Coordinator/ICU Manager in Central Wyoming
- Day Shift (10 hr shifts)
- Permanent position offering full benefits
- For more information and immediate consideration please send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Facilitates, coordinates, and delegates the delivery of patient care to a defined group of patients during their entire hospitalization period.
- Is responsible 24 hours a day for the staffing and management of patient care in both units.
- Is responsible for promoting the practice of professional nursing in The Intensive Care Units (ICUs), and for the acquisition, development, and utilization of resources (human and material) needed to fulfill those responsibilities.
- Will be responsible for promoting the overall quality of care provided on these units and to facilitate the development of new programs and the expansion of existing programs.
- The manager will aid in staff development and implementation of programs and process that will be the foundation required to prepare the staff and the unit for caring for more critical patients.
- Will be responsible for the development, implementation and sustainment of a bedside acute dialysis program aimed at caring for critically ill patients that are already receiving dialysis. Currently these patients are transferred several hours away due to the lack of dialysis capability. The program goal is to keep these patients in our community when possible.
- This position reports to the Director of Critical Care, and/or the Chief Nursing Officer
- Works cooperatively with administrators, physicians, staff, other managers, and all customers to provide services, which consistently meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities to improve, plan and implement effective changes and evaluate outcomes of process improvement activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years clinical acute care nursing experience with 1 year in ICU or comparative unit.
- Dialysis experience required.
- 1-year management experience as full time or relief charge nurse, clinical care manager, or Nursing Administrative Supervisor desirable.
- Strong clinical background.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer