Cytotechnologist (1st shift / DAYS)
Toledo, OH 43604 US
Are you looking for a new lab job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
This independent, full-service lab is looking for a full-time or part-time, permanent Cytotech for the DAY shift. If you’re looking to join a team of highly-qualified professionals who are committed to high-quality clinical testing with access to state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, this could be the place for you!
- Perform a vital part of the patient care process through examining prepared slides with the microscope to detect evidence of abnormalities
- Use diagnostic codes report negative cases and refers abnormal cases to the pathologists for review
- Keep records of work performed on daily basis
- Work in a fast-paced laboratory environment
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control
- Graduation from an accredited school of cytology
- 1 year of laboratory training or experience performing high complexity testing
- Cytotechnologist certification by the ASCP
- Strong reading, writing, and analytical skills
- Ability to operate general laboratory equipment, including but not limited to: telephones, computers, automated analyzers, centrifuges, microscopes, manual and automated pipettes, and audible alarms.
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."