Las Vegas, NV 89115 US
Full-time Cytotechnologist needed at a top facility in Nevada!
(Reference Code: KAM)
* Must meet CLIA requirements
* Must meet Nevada state licensure requirements
* Must beASCP certified as a Cytotechnologist
- Under general supervision, examine microscopically and interpret gynecologic and non-gynecologic cases
- Take part in FNA procedure rotation for rapid assessment of fine needle aspiration or biopsy collection at outpatient location centers
- Follow departmental SOP and procedures
- Be at ease and confident at microscope with good location and interpretation skills, while at the same time comfortable with going on FNA procedures
- For each 24-hour period document the total number of calculated slides examined and time spent
- Maintain and provide evidence of all required qualifications and continuing education documents required for ASCP, CAP and state license
- Comply with CAP and CLIA regulations as applicable to cytology
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations
- Take part and stay current in all corporate safety and quality control training standards
- Successfully pass the annual approved PAP-PT proficiency-testing
The shift is 8am-4:30Ppm Monday-Friday
Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and relocation/ sign on!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter