Cytotechnologist OR Cytology Technologist in Virginia
Fairfax, VA 22030 US
- Fully licensed and accredited Laboratory by The College of American Pathologists (CAP), Government of the District of Columbia, the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CLIA) and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Medicare)
- Permanent and Full-Time position
- Flexible Hours once training is completed!
- Responsible for screening and diagnosing gynecological and non-gynecological slides
- This laboratory is offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package! Benefits include health, dental and vision benefits, income protection programs, retirement benefits, generous PTO and paid holidays and more!
- Bachelors in Cytotechnology OR Completion of accredited Cytology program
- CT ASCP Certification required.
Interested in learning more? Contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-746-2745!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Vice President, Client Relationship Manager and Team Lead
Andrea has been with K.A. Recruiting since graduating from the College of the Holy Cross in 2014. She started out as an entry level recruiter and over the past eight years has established herself as a leader in the healthcare recruiting industry. Since coming to work for K.A., she has held records for Top Lifetime Biller, #1 Top Biller at K.A. Recruiting 2018, 2019, and 2020, and has been a President's Club and Vice President's Club winner for seven consecutive years. She has also been promoted three times over the course of her time with K.A. Andrea dedicates most of her time to working in the laboratory space. She works with top-tier laboratory professionals who are looking to make a change and also works with hospitals as well as private and reference laboratories to hire top talent. She loves forming long-standing relationships with the people she works with, and has enjoyed having a national network of laboratory professionals to keep her ahead of trends in the field!
When she is not working, you can typically find Andrea training for half marathons, taking spin classes, or relaxing at home with her puppy, Harry. She loves traveling and exploring new places and restaurants. If anyone has any great Greek restaurants to recommend, let her know!