Dental Assistant in Massachusetts
Lynnfield, MA 01940 US
Looking for a new Dental Assistant job? My name is Leah and I'm a healthcare recruiter, I'm here to help!
I have a Dental Assistant position available near Lynnfield, north of Boston, Massachusetts!
- Full-time and permanent
- Opportunities for growth
- Full, comprehensive benefits package (PTO, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, etc)
- Sign-on bonus!
- We have full-time openings for a Dental Assistant. Under the direction of the Dental Practice Manager and Dental Director, the Dental Assistant performs a variety of front desk, sterilization and dental assistant duties as needed; as well as providing coverage for all three dental sites. Schedule and location are subject to change daily based on coverage need. As a team member at our health center, you will work with staff who are racially, ethnically and culturally diverse, so being culturally competent is required. A sense of humor is also very important!
- A minimum of a High School Diploma/GED
- Dental Assistant and Radiology Certificate required
- One-year experience as a dental assistant
Click apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ call or text 617-746-2751! You can also schedule a time to chat here -https://calendly.com/leahkarecruiting/10min.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!