Director Respiratory Therapy
Jeffersonville, GA 31044
The Director Respiratory Therapy will develop and support the strategic direction and operational needs of the department. In this position, you will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop and organize programs and services to assure our mission is achieved. Join this dynamic team to unlock the possibilities of your career.
What you will do in this role:
- You will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop, and organize programs and services
- You will recruit and assure competence of customer-focused staff, analyze, organizational performance issues, develop quality improvement indicators, and develop and maintain department budgets
- You will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the assigned patient care area(s)
- You will assume the role of leader in planning, organizing, coaching and facilitating your department functions and staff to ensure quality service during operational hours
- You will have an intimate knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Master’s Degree preferred
- A current BLS from American Heart Association (AHA or American Red Cross) is required within 30 days of hire; ACLS, PALS, & NRP certification required within 6 months of hire
- 5+ years of experience in supervisory/managerial experience
- Must be registered or certified by the National Board of Respiratory Care and hold an RCP credential issued by the State of Georgia registered or Certified Respiratory. Therapist as recognized by the state of Georgia.
Full-time, NO weekends
If you would like more information, please APPLY or contact Megan at Megan@ka-recruiting.com! You can also call/text at 617-746-2768.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!