Director of Quality
Watauga, TX 76137
The Director of Quality will assist the Vice President of Quality Resources with tasks and activities related to the facility’s performance improvement program. Activities include collecting and analyzing data/compiling reports and conducting clinical assessment for hospital-wide performance improvement and Medical Staff quality peer review as well as assisting with education activities pertinent to performance improvement. Participation in the hospital Safety and Quality/Risk Management Initiatives is required.
- TX RN license or compact license, eligible to practice in the state of Texas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Master’s degree in healthcare related field
- CPHQ certification preferred
- BCLS certification
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership quality management
- Would consider a manager position in a large hospital
- Minimum of 3 years in acute and/or critical care unit.
This is a permanent, full-time position with great pay and full benefits.
Click APPLY today.
If you are interested in learning more, or if you are a healthcare professional looking for a new position, contact Marina Setaro - call/text 617-430-7080 or email your resume to email@example.com
Or book a 5 minute phone call here: https://calendly.com/marinaka/job-opportunity-information-meeting
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!