Mc Neal, AZ 85617 US
JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision, provides direct nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, performs technical nursing functions upholds the standard of practice of a professional nurse in caring for patients on the Emergency Department.
- 7P-7A position (nights)
- Permanent, full-time
- *$10,000* sign on bonus for 3 year commitment
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license in the State of Arizona.
- CPR / ACLS / PALS Certified.
- Knowledge of theory, principles, techniques, and practice of professional nursing; of scientific principles and nursing research; of preparation, administration, and actions of medications; of treatments and medical procedures; of counseling and teaching techniques; of medical equipment as it relates to patient care.
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competency.
- Current knowledge in caring for all age groups of patients.
- Min 3 Yrs Emergency Department Experience
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!