Mc Neal, AZ US
- Permanent, Full-time, Night Shift (7p-7a)
JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision, provides direct nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, performs technical nursing functions upholds the standard of practice of a professional nurse in caring for patients on the Emergency Department.
1. Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current license in the State of Arizona.
3. CPR / ACLS / PALS Certified.
4. Knowledge of theory, principles, techniques, and practice of professional nursing; of scientific principles and nursing research; of preparation, administration, and actions of medications; of treatments and medical procedures; of counseling and teaching techniques; of medical equipment as it relates to patient care.
6. Ability to demonstrate clinical competency.
7. Current knowledge in caring for all age groups of patients.
8. Strong interpersonal skills.
9. Bilingual a plus
10. Min 3 Yrs Emergency Department Experience
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!