Echocardiographer - Boston, MA
Boston, MA 02118 US
Are you looking for a new imaging job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A phenomenal 500-bed medical center in Boston is looking for a full-time, permanent Echocardiographer. If you’re interested in joining a team of healthcare professionals who strive to provide accessible health services to all, this could be the place for you! The Cardiovascular Center offers state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services for a full range of cardiac conditions.
- The completion of a two-year Echocardiography program or a related field of study (e.g., a cardio sonography technical training program)
- Certification or eligibility for registration with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in echocardiography
- Preferably at least one year of experience in echocardiography (not including as an intern) in a hospital facility
- Performs non-invasive diagnostic tests for cardiovascular diseases in order to support the goal of quality patient care
- Responsible for preliminary echocardiographic measurements, summarizing diagnostic data and communicating information to manager or requesting physician
- Performs a variety of technical duties in non-traumatic, non-invasive examinations using phono-apexcardiograms, imaging duplex and ultrasound equipment
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!