Emergency Department RN (ED RN) - SIGN-ON BONUS
Coos Bay, OR 97420 US
Days, Evenings and Night shifts available
- Recent emergency nurse experience
- Recent (within past 5 years) acute care hospital experience
- Possess or be able to obtain a licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in Oregon
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card or obtain within 6 months of hire
- American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support or Emergency Nurses’ Association Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course card or obtain within 1 year of hire
- Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum (TNCC) card for initial certification or obtain within 1 year of hire
- National certification in emergency nursing (CEN or equivalent) preferred
- SAFE class or organization approved workplace violence training or obtain within 6 months of hire which must be obtained by the last day of the month after the 6-month grace period
The ideal candidate has…
- 2-5 years experience
- Minimum Education - Associate's Degree
- Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."