Emergency Department RN or ER RN or ED RN (24/36 hour shift)
Boston, MA 02118 US
- 24/36 hour day, evening, or nights with rotating weekends
- 500 bed academic medical center
- The Adult Emergency Department is a Level 1 trauma center
- The registered nurse adheres to the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing rules and regulations and is primarily responsible for professional performance and direct patient care.
- The role encompasses nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients and their families across the healthcare continuum.
- The registered nurse is accountable for clinical, educational, quality, and fiscal patient care outcomes using the model of care designed by the nursing department and following established agency policies, procedures, protocols, guidelines, and standards of practice.
- Graduate of a nursing degree program; BSN preferred
- Minimum of 1 year acute care experience in ED
- Licensed to practice professional nursing as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Current basic life support (BLS) certification and Advanced Cardiac Life support (ACLS) certification
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."