Emergency Department Registered Nurse (ED RN)
Hillsville, VA 24343 US
- The registered nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating all care for patients admitted to the ED
- Minimum Education Graduation from a school of nursing and have current licensure as an RN with the Virginia State Board of Nursing required. One year Med/Surg experience preferred.
- Required Licenses [Virginia, United States] Registered Nurse
- Current RN license required. BLS required. ACLS required within 6 months. PALS required within 6 months. ASLS preferred.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid PTO and EIB Time
- Voluntary Plans, Life Insurance, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
- Discounts with local vendors
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!