Emergency Room Registered Nurse / ER RN (Evenings or Nights)
North Bend, OR 97459 US
Are you looking for a new job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
I’m working with an amazing Level II Trauma Center / 180-bed facility located on the scenic coast of Oregon to fill a full-time, permanent ER RN for either EVENINGS or NIGHTS.
- ADN/ASN accepted, but must have 3-5 years of recent acute care nursing
- Recent (within the past 5 years) acute care hospital experience preferred
- Evenings (12 hour shifts)
- Responsibilities: Educates patients and loved ones, documents patient care in the medical record, collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to effectively coordinate overall care of the patient.
- Benefits: Employee on-site gym, child care benefits, PTO, tuition assistance, short term and long term disability, medical/dental/vision/prescription benefits, life insurance, 4% match on 401k plan, and more!
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."