Emergency Room Registered Nurse
East Falmouth, MA US
Top Hospital on Cape Cod Hiring ER Nurse
- Night Shift (12 hr)
- 95 Bed Hospital setting
- Busy ER-must have experience
- Permanent position
- Great location on Cape Cod
Delivers patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Administers and monitors patient responses to all medications. Directs and guides patient care, teaching and activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing within the realm of Hospital Policy. Maintains and delivers the highest quality customer service standards.
For immediate consideration please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency Registered Nurse:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts-or willing to obtain
- Basic Life Support and ACLS Certification required and must maintain certifications.
- Successful passage of CCH’s Pharmacology exam and Successful passage of Basic Arrhythmia exam.
- Must read, write and communicate in English.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention) within 1 month of new position and must renew annually.
- TNCC, ENPC and PALS certifications preferred.
- Recent (within last 3years) Emergency Center RN experience required.
- Demonstrated skills in I.V. administration, IV starts, ventilator care, and telemetry monitoring required.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer