Bethel, AK 99679 US
New PERMANENT FNP/PA position at a beautiful, highly-rated facility in the state of AK!
- Permanent, full time position
- Excellent pay and full benefits
- Background/Education as an NP/PA
- Impressive work ethic and ability to work in an efficient manner
- Desire to succeed and be employed at a top healthcare facility
- The clinic consists of six main hallways and has three Charge RNs, three Unit Clerks, along with several nurses and providers. Each FNP/PA is paired up with one nurse and this team is given three rooms for patient care. Most providers see about 14 to 18 patients per day (or about one patient every 30 minutes).
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9am to 500pm. Although typically the last patients of the day are scheduled at 430pm, patient care often lasts beyond 500pm.
- There is travel to Village Clinics. Each clinic provider is assigned to a few villages in our region. Providers will travel out to their villages for two days to a full week to care for patients in the village clinic. We send a nurse to assist with patient care when staffing allows. These trips are a great opportunity to experience village life, see a bit of “bush” AK and are usually very rewarding experiences.
- We require that FNP/PA applicants be able perform full scope of practice in the family medicine setting and be able to work with patients, evaluating and treating moderately ill patients.
- The FNP/PA will be expected to order and interpret lab and x-ray results with physician back up as required.
- FNP/PA must have completed an approved training program, received and maintained certification.
- Two years minimum experience.
- Must have experience with reading radiographs and dispensing medication.
- Must have Alaska License and DEA license.
- Be current on CME requirements.
- Must have the computer skills needed to access computerized medical records.
- Needs the skills and knowledge to practice medicine in the area of their specialty. Ability to supervise and mentor NP, PA students and oversee community Health Aide clinical practice.
Shift: many different schedules available! Inquire for more details.
Pay rate: Very competitive. Specific salary to be determined after interview
This is a permanent, full-time position with great pay and FULL BENEFITS.
Click APPLY today.
If you are interested in learning more about this job, or if you are a healthcare professional looking for a new position in any capacity, contact Marina - call/text 617-430-7080 or email your resume to email@example.com
Or book a 5 minute phone call here: https://calendly.com/marinaka/job-opportunity-information-meeting
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!