Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Salem, MA US
FAMILY NP/PA HIRING IN NORTH SHORE AREA OF MASSACHUSETTS! CLICK AND APPLY.
- BSN, Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- One year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Two plus years of experience in community or ambulatory care.
- Provide direct care to scheduled patients and/or walk-in patients when necessary.
- Conducts a program of care with responsibility for examination, diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Obtains history and physical examinations of the patients in an ambulatory setting. Utilizes laboratory and other diagnostic services as appropriate.
- Makes a diagnosis and administers treatments based on evidence-based medicine whenever possible but always within accepted standards of care.
- Works as an integral member of the PCT, which include careful attention to customer service, population management, appropriate delegation and participation in the quality initiatives of the health center. Because of the inherent authority and responsibility of the position, the NP is expected to display exemplary communication skills and to lead by example.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Permanent positions.
- In facility work. NO remote.
- Competitive pay.
- Full benefits.
- Other amazing perks.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!