Family Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant
Mattawa, WA 99349
Full-time Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed at a top facility in Washington!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a FNP or PA for Family Practice. Sole provider at the clinic, so must be experienced.
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient’s care as a member of the health care team.
- Write prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educate patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refer patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- Provide professional medical services within the scope of training and responsibility, in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
- Support physicians with on-call responsibilities and hospital rounds.
* Washington State Physician Assistant licensure, required by start date.
* Required to maintain current BLS and ACLS certification.
* 3+ years off previous experience.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter