Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Massachusetts
Lynnfield, MA 01940 US
Looking for a new Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant job? My name is Leah and I'm a healthcare recruiter, I'm here to help!
I have a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant position available near Lynnfield, north of Boston, Massachusetts!
- Full-time and permanent
- Opportunities for growth
- Full, comprehensive benefits package (PTO, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, etc)
- Sign-on bonus!
- We have an opening for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA). Under the general direction of the Co-CCO Physician and the direct supervision of the Medical Director, the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, in collaboration with the physician(s) on the team, will provide continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family across all ages and genders. The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is expected to function as integral part of the Primary Care Team (PCT), sometimes as a leader and sometimes as engaged member.
- BSN, Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant .
- One year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant .
- Two plus years of experience in community or ambulatory care. Preference will be given to bilingual/bicultural individuals who are Spanish or Portuguese.
- Massachusetts Licensure.
Click apply or email your resume to email@example.com/ call or text 617-746-2751! You can also schedule a time to chat here -https://calendly.com/leahkarecruiting/10min.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!