Histology Lab Manager (1st shift)
Birmingham, AL 35005 US
A privately-owned clinical lab in Birmingham, AL is seeking a full-time, permanent Histology Lab Manager for the day shift (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm). If you’re interested in working for an industry leader to help deliver fast and accurate results, look no further!
- Responsible for managing operations within the Histology Laboratory Department (day-to-day operations, developing mechanisms to measure, monitor, and improve specimen processing quality and report turnaround times, and maintaining good relationships with customers, physicians, and colleagues)
- Performs embedding, microtomy, IHC, and special stains as needed
- Continuously monitors and evaluates histology operations and workflow
- Manages the employee hiring process
- Manages employee performance
- Achieves budget profitability objectives
- Oversees departmental training
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of Histotech experience
- Some supervisory or management experience
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."