Histology Lab Manager (DAYS) ***3 MONTHS FREE HOUSING***
Somerton, AZ 85350 US
Are you looking for a new lab leadership job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
An amazing 400-bed, non-profit hospital with a state-of-the-art lab is looking for a full-time, permanent Histology Lab Manager to join their team of compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled medical professionals. This is for the DAY shift (Monday-Friday, 5x8s). Also, this hospital provides 3 months of free housing to qualified candidates!
In this role you will…
- Provide leadership to the Histology team comprised of Histology Techs, Assistants, and Histology Clerical Staff
- Provide schedule coverage 3 days a week
- Provide oversight and training of the administration
- Ensure appropriate staffing and productivity levels
- Develops/monitors performance and productivity improvement, safety, quality and regulatory standards
- Responsible for fiscal management of the section, including forecasting and monitoring of operating performance
- Adheres to state and federal rules and regulations to ensure compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- ASCP (HTL) certification
- 5+ years of related lab experience and 1+ years of supervisory experience
- 3 months free housing
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses for qualified candidates
- Employment benefits from day 1
- 1.5 hours from San Diego, but a much lower cost of living than California
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!