Do you have the career opportunities as a Histology Supervisor you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team - which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services!
Supervise technical and/or non-technical laboratory personnel and assign areas/shifts
Supervise and/or participate in processes, service levels, and regulatory compliance. Functional areas of responsibility may include, but are not limited to technical discipline areas in which department is licensed, specimen collection, specimen processing and specimen referral testing.
Develop monitoring systems for the collection, documentation and reporting of quality assessment and improvement data; extracts pertinent information from quality assessment and improvement studies, initiates corrective action plans, and re-monitors results
Concurrently monitor resource utilization, including payroll, supplies and expenses, client volume and revenue variation reports, outpatient volume reports, mileage and expense logs; participates in MOR.
- Strong Histology experience of 5+ years in a market or commercial clinical laboratory setting
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Full-time, permanent position
- FL state lab license is required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
If you would like more information, please APPLY or contact Megan at Megan@ka-recruiting.com! You can also call/text at 617-746-2768.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!