Sandy Springs, GA US
Want to take your career to the next level? Histology Supervisor needed in the Sandy Springs Georgia Area!
Histology Supervisor directly supervises and coordinates the activities of the histology team including performing routine duties of histology including embedding, microtome, specials stains and related tasks.
EDUCATION & LICENSURE:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred.
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification/licensure, and to increase basic knowledge.
- ASCP Certification in Histology preferred.
- Over one year supervisory experience.
- Over 5 years' experience within the field of Histology required
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!