Histotech or HT (multiple shifts available)
Atlanta, GA 30305 US
Are you looking for a new lab job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A privately-owned clinical lab in Atlanta is seeking a full-time, permanent Histotech. If you’re interested in working for an industry leader to help deliver fast, comprehensive, and accurate results, look no further!
- Performs embedding, microtomy, special stains, and IHC procedures
- Section all types of paraffin embedded tissue
- Maintain fresh solutions, stains and/or re-agents
- Assist with case assembly and distribution as needed
- File blocks and slides as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have completed histology training
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification if appropriate
- Minimum of one year experience working in a histology lab, performing microtomy and/or embedding is required
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!