Histologist or Histotechnologist
Gary, IN 46406
HISTOTECHS NEEDED AT TOP SUBURBAN CHICAGO CLINICAL LABORATORY
- Located in the suburbs of Chicago
- Full time midnight shift
- Sign on Bonus
- Responsible for the preparation of gross specimens, embedding tissues, processing tissue specimens, cutting tissues, performing all stains to include immunoperoxidase to provide data in the functioning of tissue and organs, causes and/or progress of disease
- Other duties include assisting the Pathologist with grossing of specimens, preparation of microscopic slides, assisting in developing new techniques and teaching
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today to be considered!
- Associate degree in a lab science and graduate of an accreditied Histology Technican program required
- Meets the alternative education and experience guidelines set forth by the ASCP to become registry eligible for the HT category
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Xavier is a Senior Healthcare Recruiter and has been with KA since 2018, where he started as an Associate and has since worked his way up to the leadership team. He takes pride in listening to and forming personal connections with his candidates & clients, helping to ensure he finds the best possible match for each. Originally hailing from Potsdam, NY, Xavier attended Stony Brook University where he majored in Economics and double minored in Chemistry and Health & Wellness. A lifelong hockey player, Xavier is an avid Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan, and enjoys golfing, lifting weights, and spending time with family & friends.
“I have now had the pleasure of knowing Xavier Patterson for just about 2 years. He helped me with my most recent job search and application, during which he showed the highest degree of integrity, kindness, skill, insight, and perseverance. Xavier was very engaging and unwaveringly kept the interest of his client at heart, he was tenacious with the overall process that took place for me to be hired at my present employment. It’s my honor to consider him not only an accomplished business acquaintance, but also a great friend. I highly recommend Xavier and his professional recruitment services, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. He is an honest and forthright professional in his own right and does an excellent job matching company’s needs to a professional’s desires.” – Meena