Histotechnologist - Ohio
Cambridge, OH 43725 US
Full Time Histotechnologist needed in Eastern Ohio for permanent hire! Apply Now!
- Full-time, permanent job opportunity
- Full benefits package (401k, PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance)
- Competitive pay
- Room for career growth!
- Process and prepare fixed and unfixed tissue and cytology specimens using histologic, frozen sectioning, immunohistochemical, in situ hybridization, and tissue microarray techniquesTeach and instruct other lab staff in these techniques (1-3)Supervise and train new staff or students as needed, including hiring, performance management, and related duties, in addition to instruction on techniques and consultation on project workPrepares microscopic slides for diagnostic processing, embedding, microtomy, mounting (paraffin/frozen sections), staining (routine/special/IHC), slide and block labeling & coverslippingPerforms special staining techniques for interstitial elements of tissue sections to include micro-organisms and various cellular components including antigens and enzymes for complex diagnosis and prognostic markersContribute to corporate strategy for additional regulatory approvals (CAP, FDA, ) relating to GHI HistopathologyAssess the quality of slide preparations and troubleshoot procedures if necessaryPrepare control slides and in collaboration with the laboratory director, validate technical procedures before applying to clinical or research samples
- Associate's Degree in Science (or higher)
- ASCP (HT or HTL) or eligible to obtain
- Experience is preferred (but not required!)
Interested? Apply to this job or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Marissa is a Healthcare Recruiter, who is excited to help you find a long term career. She will listen to what you are looking for in your next job and will help you find that perfect fit. Marissa has lived in Massachusetts her whole life, and after graduating from Boston University with a Major in Psychology, she joined KA Recruiting and moved to Boston. Outside of recruiting, she enjoys staying active, being with friends, and vacationing in Florida.