Home Care Agency Director
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Full-time Home Care Agency Director needed in southern Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a director for a brand new agency in Florida. Must have experience running a private duty home care business.
This position directs the operations of the agency and ensures that all home care support services are delivered in a safe, efficient, and effective manner, in accordance with established quality standards,
and applicable state and federal regulations. This position also leads the agency's business development efforts to expand its client base and promote revenue growth.
1. Direct the overall operations of the agency and provide direction and guidance to the agency staff in scheduling and performing home care services.
2. Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources to promote the agency's programs and services and expand its client base.
3. Participate in the development and implementation of the agency's objectives, strategies and initiatives for census/revenue growth and business development with the execution of related sales and marketing plans.
4. Participate in national and regional home care industry organizations to follow trends and developments and identify potential business opportunities.
5. Oversee the development and execution of client care plans and ensure that all services are performed in an efficient and effective manner, in accordance with established quality standards, company policies and procedures, and applicable state and federal regulations.
6. Intervene, as necessary, to resolve problems and ensure that all client service requirements are met.
7. Participate in the preparation of the agency's annual budget. Monitor the agency's performance against established revenue, expense and profitability targets. Implement appropriate corrective actions to address problem areas and/or negative trends.
8. Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Social Services, Public Administration, or a related field of study
* Five years of experience in health care, including business development, marketing and/or supervisory/management experience
* Experience in home health care and/or home and community-based services organization is preferred
* Demonstrated ability to drive census/revenue growth and sales/develop business
* Computer proficiency - MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
* P&L experience and the ability to develop and manage an agency budget
* Strong communication, team building, and interpersonal skills
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter