Home Health Agency Branch Manager Boston
Boston, MA 02101
Home Health Agency Branch Office Manager needed outside of Boston!
Full time and permanent position.
To apply please submit your resume directly or send your resume to email@example.com
Private duty home care company looking for Branch Manager to manage the ongoing operations for its office located in the Greater Boston area.
Responsible for providing administrative direction and coordination of all branch activities including:
- Coordination of patient care
- Business management
- Supervision for field and office staff
Home care experience required.
BRANCH OFFICE MANAGER
Provide administrative direction and coordination of all activities within his/her branch, professional
development, and the utilization of standards of professional practice. Branch manager is responsible for
marketing to the communities in which they are providing services.
The branch manager must have a demonstrated knowledge of office management, preferably in the health care
1. Branch Manager reports directly to senior management/owner.
2. Directly or indirectly supervise all branch supervisors, coordinators and administrative staff within their
3. Responsible for referrals and patient care plans as they relate to financial/reimbursement issues, (assures
proper financial information is obtained on intake and that required documentation is provided for payer).
The responsibilities of the Branch Manager include some or all of the following:
1. Responsible for hiring, dismissal and evaluations of all staff; professional, paraprofessional and
administrative, who are hired for their branch or program.
2. Make recommendations for policy formulation, revision and enactment as it relates to their branch
3. Supervises all staff in a manner to ensure the efficient completion of all office tasks.
4. Selects and maintains a qualified, well organized staff to provide the services necessary to satisfy the
needs of Agency patients.
5. Oversees the activities of the coordination staff and administrative staff within his/her branch.
6. Oversees the maintenance of the payroll/time records for all home care personnel and office staff under
7. Reviews all reports generated by the branch and clarifies any discrepancies prior to submitting them for
8. Responsible for maintenance and current status of all compliance issues that his/her branch or program
9. Responsible for operation of his/her branch within a budget which shall be agreed upon between the
Branch Manager and senior management/owner.
10. Markets Agency services within the scope of services provided by his/her branch.
1. Maintains proper employee records regarding salary history, bonuses, vacation, sick and personal days.
2. Responsible for all routine verbal and written communication related to office functions.
3. Oversees logging of complaints and incidents and their satisfactory resolution.
4. Manages/oversees the coordination and/or scheduling of in-service education, health assessments, and
other annual regulatory requirements.
5. Manages or coordinates; schedules and implements the after business hours On-Call service, reviews
On-Call sheets each workday morning.
6. Participates in local organizations and activities, in the name of the Agency, relative to community
7. Maintains a clean, safe working environment.
8. Practices proper safety procedures and takes precautions at all times in order to ensure their safety, as
well as the safety of their co-workers.
9. Ensures that the staff under their supervision is practicing proper safety procedures, utilizing safety
equipment and taking precautions at all times in order to ensure their safety, as well as that of their co-
workers, aide staff and patients.
10. Reports all safety hazards or concerns in a timely fashion.
11. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
12. Accepts any other responsibilities that management may deem vital to the operation of the Agency.
College degree required.- Verifiable history of successful office management including at least two (2) years experience as a
coordinator in a home health Agency, or as an office manager, or an LPN or RN with managerial skills,
or an equivalent position.
- Marketing ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter