Home Health RN
Anaheim, CA 92801 US
- Full-time: 40 hours per week (Days: 8:00am - 5:00pm)
- Travel Location: Anaheim Hills, Orange, Villa Park, Yorba Linda
- Assesses patients for skilled home health needs, develops and initiates a plan of care with the physician approval and provides nursing care ordered by the physician to patients in their place of residence, continually re-evaluates the patient’s nursing needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge and competency in performing baseline-nursing skills, including assessment, wound care, catheter care and infusion. Maintains clinical competencies according to agency standards.
- Completes comprehensive assessments, including OASIS items, accurately and timely at specific time-points as defined by regulation and agency policy.
- Develops a plan of care, in collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver and physician orders including frequency and duration of nursing visits, specific care or treatments to be provided, appropriate goals, medications, other disciplines needed and discharge plan.
- Documents the comprehensive assessment and plan of care in the EHR and synchronizes by 10:00AM the following day.
- Implements and provides nursing care, treatment and services according to the plan of care and accepted standards of care, including patient education and any IV or other medications required to be administered by the nurse.
- Communicates changes in patient status, patient issues and concerns and changes in orders to the Physician, Clinical Manager and Clinical Supervisor according to agency guidelines.
About the client:
- Fantastic benefits and compensation package
- Diploma/degree from an accredited school of nursing
- 1 year Professional nursing experience
- Current California RN license
- CA Driver's License
- Current automobile liability insurance
- Current BLS
- IV and Central lines experience.
- Experience with wound care including use of negative pressure devices.
- Home health field experience.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and changing situations; participates as a team-player to support your team and Agency needs.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
- Participate in weekend, on-call and holiday rotation.
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."