ICU RN - Step Down Unit
Greenwich, CT US
*ICU RN (step down unit) needed at a top healthcare facility in Southern CT!*
Schedule: 7:00pm-8:00am, 3 days per week (rotating weekends and holidays)
- 12-bed Intermediate Care Unit
- Duties include closely monitoring high acuity patients with various diagnoses, caring for patients with a tracheostomy requiring ventilator assistance, managing titratable medication drips per hospital policy, caring for CIWA patients, and caring for patients post-surgery, post stroke, as well as other various cardiac/thoracic procedures.
- The nurse/patient ratio averages 1:3
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Valid license as Registered Nurse in Connecticut
- Minimum of 2 years recent acute nursing experience required; critical care highly preferred
- Previous experience on a Cardiology or Med-Surg unit with high acuity surgical patients desired
- BSN strongly preferred
- BLS certification required
If you or someone you know is interested please reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or by email at Megan@ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? Click and APPLY!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!