Marietta, GA 30008
(Reference Code: JAW1325)
Exciting opening with a great Hospital searching for an ICU RN near Atlanta, Georgia! This is a Full-Time, Permanent position.
Position: Intensive Care Unit RN
Location: 30 Minutes North of Atlanta, GA
Shift: 7:00 pm - 7:30 am (Three 12 Hour Shifts)
A critical care nurse provides specialized care to patients in the intensive care units of a hospital that treat the most severely ill or injured patients, caring for the daily needs of those who are the most vulnerable.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
- At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years in an acute care hospital setting.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years as an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in the desired specialty.
- ICU – 14 beds
- CABG, Valves, Aorta, TAVS, CRRT, Echmo
- Part of patient care progression from critically ill, post-operative surgical to up in chair post-surgery
For more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to email@example.com with a good time to call!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.