IRL Medical Technologist (MT/MLS)
*HIRING ASAP* - Please APPLY if interested
Come bring your ASCP Clinical Lab Scientist (CLS), Medical Technologist (MT), or Medical Lab Scientist license and passion for blood banking! We are looking for a full-time Technologist to work in our Lab performing specialized testing to serve our local hospital clients.
Second shift -- Mon-Friday 3pm to 11:00pm
Primary job responsibilities may include:
- Resolving compatibility problems
- Providing complex reference and consultation services to hospitals and transfusion services
- Performing automated and manual test procedures on blood samples
- Technologist I: BS in Biological Science or Chemistry with ASCP (MT/MLS/CLS or BB) or ASCP MLT with 4 years of general lab experience.
- Technologist II/III: BS in Biological Science or Chemistry with ASCP (MT/MLS/CLS or BB) and 3-5 years blood bank experience or ASCP MLT with 5-10 years blood bank experience.
- Experience/Skills: Good written and verbal skills to communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Must be able to work on a team. Ability to use a wide variety of lab or medical equipment. Ability to use a personal computer and applicable software for sustained periods of time.
- Physical requirements: Available to work overtime, other shifts, early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends. Requires standing, stretching,
If interested, APPLY NOW or reach out to Megan at This is 617-746-2768 (accepts texts) or by email Megan@Ka-recruiting.com.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!