IRL Technologist-ASCP Certified
Madison, WI US
Top Laboratory Hiring Blood Bank IRL Technologist
- Day shift or swing shift (Flexible hours)
- Responsibilities: • Resolving compatibility problems. • Providing complex reference and consultation services to hospitals and transfusion services. • Performing manual test procedures on blood samples. • Managing receipt, coordination, shipment, and transport of patient and donor blood samples and documenting supply and equipment problems. • Managing reagent inventory (ordering, receiving, inspection and preparation). • Recognizing/resolving testing irregularities and assisting other Medical Technologists in problem resolution. • Consulting with staff at other medical facilities, to resolve complex serologic problems and providing special units to transfusion recipients. • Performing maintenance, repair, and validation of laboratory equipment and software. • Maintaining accurate records. • Performing manufacturing duties associated with special blood products, if applicable. • Assuming lead responsibilities such as record review and training; assisting in concern management
- Permanent position with job security
- Competitive compensation & full benefits
- Great location in the Midwest
For more information and immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer