Inside Sales Representative (REMOTE)
Roosevelt Gardens, FL 33311
***FULLY REMOTE SALES POSITION***
Your opportunity is to expand our client base of physicians while maintaining and growing our permanent house accounts. You will provide education; effectively promote products through a Consultative-based selling approach; interface with other departments to meet Client needs; be responsible for the care and growth of new Client and permanent house account sales; demonstrate both the ability to listen well and to assist internal and external clients; project an upbeat and positive attitude; exercise sound judgment; take initiative and be flexible; and creatively solve problems to maintain relationships.
- Develop qualified prospects and accounts through personal lead generation efforts. (Cold call and telemarketing).
- Gain office access via telephone to deliver product and service presentations demonstrating mastery as an industry expert with compelling market data by conference call, Skype, GoToMeeting, GoToConference orother electronic & virtual means.
- Bring out key private practice pain points and the unique features & benefits of our laboratory testing solutions to clearly identify how to build the physician’s practice with our product.
- Create and use Quarterly Business Plans to achieve goals and grow territory sales.
- Develop trusting relationships with house accounts for the purpose of securing referrals, increasing sales and scheduling speaking engagements.
- Target ideal offices that will generate 10 new patients a month and continually follow up on prospective doctors throughout their buying cycle
- Motivate targeted doctors to commit to test and convert them from a Lead to an actively testing Client.
- Partner with client services colleague so the doctor can begin receiving patients’ results and order new patient requisitions on line.
- Coordinate logistics to launch new physician offices.
- Submit accurate and timely documentation and administrative reports using CRM database.
- Communicate openly and regularly with management and colleagues.
- Utilize approved electronic marketing materials and equipment to demonstrate unique features and benefits of our laboratory testing solutions.
- Participate in company trade shows and conferences when required to attend.
- Work with a sense of urgency and exhibit timely follow up.
- Attend weekly sales team conference calls and attend all corporate meetings when required to attend.
- Grow permanent house accounts by being readily available to the physician and their staff and by working with the Client Services Department to exceed the needs and expectations of all permanent house accounts within your assigned territory
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university preferred.
- Previous sales experience and/or advance sales training.
- Exposure to medical/nutritional terminology preferred
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook
- CRM database, Salesforce preferred
Measurements of performance include:
- Achieve a consistent run rate of adding 3-4 new physician offices that will generate a minimum of 10 new patient requisitions a month.
- Product knowledge demonstrated through proficient handling of company’s core story, features, benefits and objections.
- Demonstrate sales competencies which include demonstrating determination, being a self starter and handling stress; being an excellent prospector, an outstanding closer, passionate about learning, possessing the power of persuasion and demonstrating effective time management skills. ALL of these skills are constantly being developed, refined and enhanced for effectiveness; as evidenced by order levels.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with all other sales personnel to the overall benefit of the company sales efforts and success.
- Enter ALL information from ALL communication with the doctor and their staff.
- Work with Permanent House Accounts (PHA) in assigned territory to increase sales
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward company, clients and co-workers.
- Meet or exceed the budgeted sales goals.
- Meet sales quotas discussed with the Manager.
This position is responsible for sales competencies which include demonstrating
determination, being a self-starter and handling stress; being an excellent prospector, an
outstanding closer, passionate about learning, possessing the power of persuasion and
demonstrating effective time management skills. ALL of these skills are constantly being
developed, refined and enhanced for effectiveness; as evidenced by order levels. Using best
judgment as to when you bring the solutions to management’s attention.
This is a permanent, full-time position with great pay and benefits.
Click APPLY today.
If you are interested in learning more, or if you are a laboratory professional looking for a new position, contact Marina - call/text 617-430-7080 or email your resume to email@example.com
Or book a 5 minute phone call here: https://calendly.com/marinaka/job-opportunity-information-meeting
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!