Interventional Rad Tech (DAYS)
Atlanta, GA 30318 US
Are you looking for a new job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
An amazing 600-bed, private, not-for-profit, acute care hospital is looking for a full-time, permanent Interventional Rad Tech for the day shift (4x10s: 7am-5:30pm). If you’re looking to join a team of compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled medical professionals, this is the place for you! This facility is a certified Great Place to Work™ and one of Georgia’s 10 best employers.
- Performs diagnostic and interventional procedures to include but not limited to: angiography, venography, myelography, nephro-ureteral, and gastrointestinal studies, and modality assisted drainage and biopsies.
- Completes all post processing functions.
- Performs related record keeping and patient care functions.
- Ensures the utilization of established protocols and techniques differentiating for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient population with diagnostic procedures and functions.
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiologic Technology Program
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (R) or Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!