Itinerant Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Alaska
New Itinerant Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Alaska
- Permanent full-time position.
- Position Summary: The Itinerant Resident Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) shall be committed to contributing to the mission of the health corporation and will provides regular “float” coverage to village clinics as assigned, providing primary (acute, chronic and preventive) health care and emergency care to those seeking health services at the village clinic.
- Position Qualifications:
- PA/NP must have completed an approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Training Program and received and maintained certification and licensure
- Must have or obtain Alaska License and DEA license and National Certification for credentials
- Must have the computer skills needed to access electronic medical records.
- Needs the skills and knowledge to practice medicine in the area of their specialty.
- Great benefits included.
- Position is with an outstanding health corporation that serves 58 federally-recognized Tribes and operates 41 Village Clinics. There are five larger communities that are served by five Sub-Regional Clinics. All communities in the service area are served by the 55 bed regional hospital.
If you would like to discuss this opening or anything else, please call me at 617-746-2743. Also, you can send an updated resume to email@example.com with the best time and phone number for me to reach you!
You can also schedule an appointment with my calendar: https://calendly.com/olivia-ka/15min
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Olivia is a dedicated and passionate Senior Healthcare Recruiter for KA Recruiting who is available 24/7 to help any candidates find their next position. She is from the greater Boston, MA area and graduated from The College of the Holy Cross in 2019. Olivia has been with KA Recruiting since 2019 and would love to connect with any job seekers looking for their next healthcare role. She covers any space in healthcare so she will definitely have something for you. She is also a former Collegiate D1 softball player and enjoys anything sports related, cooking, and trying new restaurants with friends!
“I have worked with my share of recruiters over the years and without a doubt, Olivia Sloane and K.A. Recruiting have been the most professional ones that I have had the pleasure to work with. As a career changer, it was no easy task, but Olivia found a job for me that was a very good fit. I whole-heartedly recommend their services.” - Gian S.
"Olivia Sloane, from K.A recruiting, has been very helpful in my career journey. She had helped through my interviews and made sure that I would pass and get that job. I have been working as a Medical Laboratory Technologist at Sunrise Medical Laboratories for over a year now. And I know that without her help, I'm not gonna be in my position right now. Very thanks to her. - Angelica"
"In the middle of the pandemic, I had to move quickly to a different state and find a new job. I had the pleasure to speak with Olivia, a KA recruiter, who immediately set up all the connections for me, she rapidly provided me with a list of jobs available in the area and helped me find what best fitted for me based on our conversations and my background. Because of her efficiency, I was able to find a job immediately and I am very satisfied with my job’s position, location, and coworkers. Thank you Olivia and KA recruiting."
Senior Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
Main Line: 617-746-2743