L&D Registered Nurse-Hiring Throughout COVID-19
Acme, NM US
Beautiful Facility Located in Southern New Mexico Hiring Staff Nurse in Labor & Delivery
- Permanent full time opportunity for L&D nurse in Southern NM
- The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- 160+ bed facility with specialty care!
- Great community and wonderful area to live.
INQUIRE TODAY! For more information please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (If you are interested in other positions similar to this please reach out)
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse. Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS & ACLS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire date to obtain ACLS).
- PALS & NRP must be obtained within 60 days of hire.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer