LCSW, LMSW, OR LMHC - Social Work/Mental Health
Port Chester, NY 10573 US
LCSW, LMSW, OR LMHC - Social Work/Mental Health - New York - CLICK AND APPLY NOW!
- Permanent and full-time, onsite position.
- Services to HIV positive patients, their partners, caregivers and family members, as well as other patients with issues related to chronic illness, aging, maternity, domestic violence or other social problems. In addition, perform job duties in compliance with systems and job specific standards.
- Minimum Education Requirement: Master’s Degree.
- Must be licensed in the State of New York.
- CPR/ BLS Certification.
- Minimum Work Related Experience: 2-4 years preferred.
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Bi-lingual, Spanish speaking is preferred but not required.
- Full benefits offered.
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $100,000 annually based on licensure.
- Will accept LCSW, LMSW, or LMHC.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!